Well.. I am now a homeowner. Well, as of Nov 8th I will be.
I got a 2/2 condo right next to my sister’s neighborhood. So no more searching and it is a nice unit, really…
I just… Well, I am tired. Let’s start there.. so I couldn’t tell you which way was up right now, but I think I was dissapointed before I was happy. Mostly because I came to the inner conclusion that if this place (the last i was going to try for a minute) didn’t work out, that God had something else in store for me. Maybe that something else was moving, maybe a job somewhere else, maybe moving with Batman wherever he ends us, maybe….
Last night while at my sister’s and playing with my nephew as he was curled up next to me playing on his DS system, I thought- man, these are the moments… These are the ones I would give up my own dreams in order to savor. And now with the newborn.. More to come! I know at the end of my life, it is going to be about these memories and people… I know this, or I would have already left. Let’s face it, I could be anywhere else in this country right now, but I have stayed.
So there must be some purpose I get to fullfill here, just in the moment I wish i had a glimpse of what that was… or i could give up on the silly notion in my head that Batman and I will be together… (honestly, that is what it is all about)
- discoveringtrueself said:Congratulations darling. Pictures of new place a must
- chrystidoeslife likes this
- tightenthebelt said:Congrats! I hope you make great memories in your new home! Be proud!
- tightenthebelt likes this
- squirrelsandswings said:Congratulations on your new home!! Can’t wait to see pictures and hear about your adventures making it your own :)
- squirrelsandswings likes this
- simplyashbea likes this
- yogawarriornyc said:YAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! :D :D :D :D
- liftingbeerandliz likes this
- fruitlissendeavor likes this
- nourriture-et-fleurs likes this
- stillticking likes this
- drethecajun likes this
- happilyconfused posted this