Today started with that text at 3am, and then by the time i fell asleep again I skipped the gym. I will go tomorrow morning and am thinking about starting C25K again maybe on Thursday?
Anyway, the house. Well here is the deal. I am still in limbo- I have the contract and all but I am still waiting on their signatures and then I have an inspection period. So today i was set to go meet the mortgage guy, Kris (we like him), and then my realtor calls ” Cortney, there is a new property that isn’t on the market yet, but i want you to see if before seeing Kris tonight…”
::I look up the property online and agree that we must see this. I bolted out of work, ran to get the dog from the vet, dropped him off at home and boogied to the ‘new’ town home.::
When i walked in, my realtor was already there and I was waiting for her to tell me what faults she found, but she just put her head down and said… ” I didn’t find any, I really like this.”
This place is bigger and closer to my job and I wouldn’t have to do as many upgrades (which is just stressing me out about the other place)
She said she cannot tell me what to do, but when it comes on the market, then i can put an offer in and see if they accept it and then I can leave the other property if they do, If not.. i continue with the original place.
I like this, Kris likes this… So here is to hoping that tomorrow that place gets put on the market and I get my offer in, and it is accepted and then.. I can get excited. Either way, I will live, but I really did like this place.