Last night i was going through old pictures on my phone and I was realizing that I always have been pretty… in the face. I mean I have a good looking mug and I am glad that I did 30+lbs ago and more than likely will down the road, but I think that there was a part of me that wished I realized/ accepted this sooner too.
I have never thought I was ugly, aside from that fat that hugs my stomach like a inner tube. I just never really gave myself credit for the beauty that was in and was showing. I just brushed compliments off “You are pretty, you have always been pretty” as people being nice and saying I have a “nice face for a fat girl”
I know these are my issues, but I was just proud of myself for a moment for realizing that I am pretty.
and then this morning I woke up and went to the gym and am battling a “fat day” feeling like no body’s buisness.
- runtothelight likes this
- diminishingovertime likes this
- squirrelsandswings likes this
- fruitlissendeavor likes this
- chrystidoeslife likes this
- runswithpoodles likes this
- yogawarriornyc said: I think you are beautiful!!! :) We are often our own worst enemies. I still have days where I wake up thinking “hmm, I’m kind of pretty today!” We should be telling ourselves how gorgeous we are every second. Baby steps, right? :)
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- drethecajun likes this
- happilyconfused posted this