Workboy confessed to me yesterday that he is seeing a co-worker. Let’s just say to quote Steel Magnolia’s.. ” This news isn’t exactly the greatest news.”
She is much older than him (really not the issue), divorced and started dating a woman from the office for 3 and half years and they just split a month ago..and Friday she was out to the movies with another co-worker…. *ahem*
I just found out yesterday and was trying to just let it go, i cannot do anything about what he does and then at lunch today with a mutual friend/ co worker, we were talking and he walks in with HER and asks to eat with us.
WTF? I am not ready for this. I am not okay with this and then to make me sit there and eat lunch with the two of them and she knows I think it is ridiculous because she knows me, I don’t have to say anything to her. Last year it was. ” He is such a baby…” and now what!?? he is someone to pay your shit and treat you right?
And yes, if you want to analyze it, i may somewhere have feelings for him that i DO NOT want to act on in the least bit right now. I have enough going on, but when he sees other women i COULD CARELESS but WHY HER!??? I just see this crashing and burning and me losing a friend in the process.. I really care about him and now it is going to all change at the point when there is enough change going on.
And why am I always the girl that is JUST the friend? I do not know what to do when that all changes.. when I am not hidden by layers of extra fat.
/end drama rant
- regainingmymoxy said: I understand so Many bits of this. Coworker adoration. WTF WHY?!? And why am I always the friend. Let me know when you figure it out.
- golddustlady said: it’s a sad thing to think about but i feel like i wont be seen outside the frendzone until i loose the weight too. which will bother me because, WHY NOW… WHY NOT BEFORE?
- stillticking likes this
- pretty-witty-gracious likes this
- lindsaydoeslife likes this
- happilyconfused posted this